Collaborative Communications Group, Inc. is seeking Account Manager/Senior Account Manager candidates who possess strong media relations, writing, social media and digital skills.
This position requires an individual with the following:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of effective communications strategies and approaches
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a detail-oriented approach
- Ability to effectively work on multiple accounts concurrently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience creating content strategy for websites and online tools , including familiarity with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Agency experience preferred
- Craft integrated communications strategies that leverage materials development, digital media, and earned media
- Coordinating outreach to consumer and trade media relations, including story development, pitching and interview coordination
- Developing and implementing social media program
- Working with designers to produce branded materials
- Writing press releases, case studies, op-eds, bylines and other materials
- Creative idea/opportunity generation, trend spotting, industry analysis and reporting
- Management of web development projects
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits are excellent. The Accounts Manager will work across client and firm teams. Office is currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
Please combine a cover letter and resume into a single file, add a link to your portfolio of work, and send via e-mail (with subject line “Accounts Manager”) to email@example.com. Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls please.