The needs of a new generation of learners—with the support of advances in technology and unprecedented investments in education innovation from private investors, foundations and the Administration—are driving educators to rethink time, space, curriculum, human and social capital, and the demonstration of competency to build global competence and career & college readiness.
Using traditional, new and social media, Collaborative supports education innovators by:
- Launching new efforts and positioning partners into the national dialogue on the future of teaching and learning
- Building a knowledge base of innovation efforts through storytelling and in-person, web and social media interactions
- Creating strategies for branding and messaging, and collateral materials that support them
- Convening education innovators to learn from each other, through in-person and online engagements
- Mapping learning initiatives and resources to connect partners and leverage resources most effectively
Contact Elizabeth Partoyan for more information.