New Classrooms Innovation Partners
In the fall of 2011, School of One founders Joel Rose and Chris Rush were finalizing plans to launch an independent nonprofit organization, New Classrooms Innovation Partners for Learning. In addition to seeking visibility for the new organization’s launch, the co-founders needed to set up a communications structure that would support a growing team of staff members.
Collaborative worked with New Classrooms to:
- Develop messaging to introduce New Classrooms to a national audience of stakeholders and the media
- Identify key media and social media outlets in New Classrooms’ launch communities
- Create a comprehensive communications plan, including an in-depth media and social media strategy
- Create, distribute and pitch a press release and accompanying social media content to announce the launch
- Set up an e-communications system and train staff in its effective use
New Classrooms’ launch was featured in key education outlets, including Education Week, Getting Smart, Joanne Jacobs and EdSurge. Additionally, staff members are now using the finalized messaging and communications systems to engage current and potential supporters as New Classrooms expands into new communities.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Our Impact
- Our Ideas