Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) will share the results of a new and groundbreaking study, conducted by Grunwald Associates, that pinpoints what those closest to students have to say about assessment.
Key findings include:
- What types of assessments parents and educators find most useful
- Parent, teacher and administrator’s priorities for students’ learning and growth
- What subjects beyond math and English should be assessed
- Policy implications for education reform
The breakfast program will include a presentation of study findings, Congressional and practitioner remarks and a Q & A session. Speakers include:
- Matt Chapman, President & CEO of NWEA
- Peter Grunwald, Grunwald Associates LLC
- Charles Merritt, VP of Policy and Advocacy, NWEA
- Educator and parent representatives
Event information is available by contacting Liz Gossens at firstname.lastname@example.org.